Thursday, October 26, 2017

One of God's Girls

September 2017, I had 2 cat scans of my entire body-the first showed multi problems, so a second was done, using the dye ( which is risky ), that the problems were more visible to the medical team I have.

Yes, I have a medical team ; bionic heart, which needs Coumadin to work, strychnine, rat poison.. blood clots in both legs, osteo-necrotic bones (they are not getting blood, so are dying) :

 My left eye has a catatact, blinding me, my right ear is deaf, my skin has Melanoma, skin cancer: I have had polyps removed 3 times in my lower G.I., and upper G.I. is also not healthy. Melanoma is inside my nose, now, a leaion has formed.

There's more...

I know where God Is in all this... He Is with me, His very Own Spirit fills me.

 The Name Jesus has so much Power over me, that  the 2 times ,after dying then being  resuscitated , coming off  on life support, those who prayed over me were witness to my testimony. That is called Blessed beyond 'the curse' !

God Sees me a a precious pearl... He Sees that in everyone, if only they would believe in the Power of His Spirit, which Jesus Walked in, 24/7/365..

My hope is that others gain hope for themselves and so too, become happy.

 

*FIRST DRAFT
 

1 comment: